For Emergencies Dial 911
For on-site safety or security concerns, please alert one of our on-duty managers. To notify us of other non-urgent issues, please contact us below.
Your Safety is Our Top Priority
The safety of our staff and guests is of paramount importance at Studio West 117. In fact, maintaining a safe space for the LGBTQ+ community is at the center of our mission. Although physical safety measures can only go so far, we have implemented best-in-class protocols to keep everyone as safe as possible while on the premises. In addition to our internal security systems and processes, we work closely with local authorities and security organizations. We also practice ongoing reviews with our Security Coordinator to assess possible vulnerabilities.
Below are just a few of the specific safety and security measures we’ve put in place. If you have any non-urgent concerns and would like to reach out to us to learn more, please contact us here.
Safety & Security Features
- 24/7 Video Surveillance & Recording Provided by LoRoo Security
- On-Site Plain-Clothes and/or Uniformed Security Personnel
- Staff Training on Emergency Best Practices
- Weapons Prohibited on the Property
- Marked Emergency Exits
- AEDs (Automated External Defibrillator) On-Site
- Fire Alarm Pulls Located Throughout the Building
Special thank you to the City of Lakewood and their Chief of Police for ongoing support and responsiveness to help keep our staff and visitors safe.